specification installation embedded depth requirements
1. According to the engineering design requirements, drill holes in the corresponding position in the base material. The hole diameter, hole depth and bolt diameter should be determined by professional technicians or on-site tests.
2. Use a percussion drill or water drill to drill the chemical anchor
3. Use a special air cylinder, brush or compressed air machine to clean up the dust in the borehole. It is recommended to repeat it no less than 3 times. There should be no dust and water in the hole.
4. Ensure that the bolt surface is clean, dry and oil-free.
5. Confirm that the glass tube anchoring bag has no abnormal appearance such as damage, solidification of the medicine, etc., put its round head outwards into the anchoring hole and push it to the bottom of the hole.
6. Use an electric drill and a special installation fixture to forcefully rotate the screw rod and insert it to the bottom of the hole. No impact method should be used.
7. When the screw reaches the bottom of the hole or the marked position on the bolt, immediately stop the rotation, remove the installation fixture, and avoid disturbance after the gel is completely solidified. Overtime rotation leads to loss of glue and affects anchoring force. (The rotation time should not exceed 30 seconds, the speed should not be less than 300 rpm, not more than 750 rpm), the bolt advance speed is about 2cm/sec, and the impact method is not allowed.